A luxury lodge that feels like a classic country hotel, the Willerby Portland perfectly balances traditional sensibilities with a striking interior colour scheme.
Situated overlooking an attractive relaxation area that includes a pond, water fountains and a variety of plants and trees, the Portland at Derwen Mill is the perfect holiday home at a peaceful and tranquil five-star holiday park in Welshpool, Mid Wales.
This ‘nearly new’ 2021 Portland comes complete with a large wrap-around PVC deck with tinted glass panels across the front. If you are searching for a holiday lodge with an understated class that doesn’t skimp on luxurious comfort – look no further!
The star of the Portland experience, the kitchen, is large and spacious with a host of luxury features as standard. The shaker style kitchen larder is perfect for the keen cook in your family. Snuggle up on the comfy sofa and armchairs in front of the feature log effect fire on those chilly evenings. The dining area creates great vantage point to chat with family and friends. The bedrooms in the Portland are designed with comfort in mind. A Master bedroom with lots of mirrored storage and luxury en-suite, with a king-size bed and TV points, it truly offers the “home from home” feeling. Homely and luxurious, the Portland has everything you’ll need to make your lodge stay as enjoyable as possible.
• A brand new 40’ x 16’ x 2 bedroom model would normally retail without decking in excess of £110,000. As this Portland has been lived in for a few months by the owners of Derwen Mill Holiday Park, and kept in immaculate condition, it represents excellent value for money.
• The Portland at Derwen Mill comes complete with a large deck, glass panels and a stylish paved walk way
• You get a your own private parking space next to the lodge, along with piped gas and WiFi connectivity
• Ground rent just £2,732 per year, inclusive of ground rent, rates, water and VAT
• The Portland comes in residential spec and the top-end Delux Pack – meaning, that on top of everything else, you get a washer/dryer, dishwasher, integrated Bluetooth/MP3 sound system, foot stool and a ‘simply better sleep’ bed mattress upgrade.
• Domestic style double glazing and gas central heating system
• Spacious, open plan living area with double sliding patio doors
• Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, intergrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave
• Double width larder unit with intergrated storage accessories
• Free standing sofa and two arm chairs, plus footstool, with feature fireplace
• Main bedroom with double bed with lift up storage and en-suite bathroom
• Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
Price includes transport, siting and connections fees and a wrap-around PVC decking
We are able to offer finance packages to suit your individual needs.